The Villa - villa (the leak) The Villa - villa (the leak)

Sick

I'm pretty confident to say that this is a freestyle. It's cause the flow is so loose, and doing all that it needs to and nothing more, got that ol' skool swag, I want to here more. Some parts of the vocal got mad breathe in it, so seeing as this could better I'm dropping the 9. But this deserves to be near the top of ol' skool. Props

Chill Beat [loop] Chill Beat [loop]

Sound like Wiz should be spitting over this.

I'd love to hear some more BOOM BAP, raise those snares.

GranPian responds:

im making a full song of it, so for sure I will.

Reverse (right) Reverse (right)

Nice High Hats

This beat's got swagger, sounds like autumn.

Found a Girl With Lovin' Tunes Found a Girl With Lovin' Tunes

Some beats are pussy magnets.

This beat oozes summer passion, no critiques, this is a beat just waiting for a respecting verse to match the quality of the production. It might sound cool that in the middle you have some girl just talking about music or something, I feel it could add some more flesh to the beat. GREAT JERB!

zekee responds:

haha thanks bro. Reading this made me smile :)

yeah i could def. hook this bitch up with some more. But as usual when i make beats, i go on for like 2-3 hours straight, this is whats comes out, and then i cant seem to make something more to it. That is why yall rarely see any hooks or changeups in my beats - i have no idea how to do em and i dont really have the patience. I litterally upload my beats as soon as they are done.

Although ive been trying step away from that, since there are always some flaws i find when i listen to the beats in my car or ipod or whatever.

haha, well, once again, thanks for the nice comment.

Benjadaninja- L&H Benjadaninja- L&H

You could make a woman fall in love with you

With the right 16 over a cassanova of a beat like this. All praise to the great Al Green but that kick brings it to the 21st century. I'm digging yo tunes. 5/5

benjadaninja responds:

Thanks for the repek dood! I'll make sure to make some fresh ones just for you.

Sell Yo Life Sell Yo Life

I agree about the cuts.

A little distracting at the start. But this is a beautiful sounding track, maybe raise the snares a bit, they fall flat when the sample drops. This is an easy track to listen to again and again.

Benjadaninja- Table Conversing Benjadaninja- Table Conversing

Reeeeespect

This beat is dope, cool concept. I would like to hear more of the concept of table talk in the song, some vocal samples played while the beat drops. It felt slightly repetitive towards the end, but with vocals over this, that would not be a problem. Overall Dope.

benjadaninja responds:

Thanks man scope my latest yet?

Friendly Foes Friendly Foes

These Synth Progressions Are BLOWING MY MIND!

So I'm gunna give you a real review. I'm hooked and ready to give this track a shot right from the start, that progression and effect is just WaAaAavy. But I feel like the when everything drops at :13 it's too buzzy, my ears want another thick synth line to complement the other. But at :39 I heard the notes progressing and they just did exactly what I wanted them to do, that part sound DOPE. The break down from :54 to 1:16 is just meh, definetly the spot that needs more added to it. I say this a lot, add in some faster highhats right there, get a new bass thump going and it'll just hype up the track. Right now it's almost like an intermission and I don't want a break from those nice sounds. Make that part more hype and the drop of the synths again will be all the sweeter. Wavy track though, I bet I could drop this tonight and people would dig it. BUT WORK ON IT, IT COULD BE AMAZING!!!!1

eatbox1997 responds:

haha thanks a lot man. this means a lot of course, and I will be going back to work on this song very soon with your review in consideration!

Benjadaninja- Boundaries Benjadaninja- Boundaries

MORE HIGHHATS!

This is a well made track, but it needs that extra dankness, and I'm feeling like some quicker highhats would just tighten this up. Right now they're too basic for the dope sample you have ripped up. Drop the BPM down 5 and have a breakdown some where in the song, where the highhats just go nuts and you verify the melody a bit. Just some advice to help make a dope beat doper. Happy New Year.

Beauty - Dureagon Beauty - Dureagon

MAKE THIS AN 11!

And have a drop before the actual beat comes in, it would be a great place for a vocal sample on beauty. I was ever so taken off when the beat came in that I had to say something b/c everything else about this beat is BUTTER! Also maybe some variation on the drums when the music builds. But other then those two things this is an easy 5/5. Keep dropping the head boppers!

DJDureagon responds:

at what point is the "main beat" ? Thanks for the review.